1. Leading name of Commodity : Annatto Seeds (Bixa Orellana) - West Africa Origin
a. Presentation: Dried, Cleaned, and Sorted
b. Technical specifications:
-Bixine contain: 2,5 % min.
-Admixture contain: 1 % max.
-Moisture: 8 - 12%
2. PACKAGE: Packedin P.P bag of 40 - 50 - 65 Kg.
3. LOADING: 1 x 20´ Dry FCL (18 MT per container)
4. QUANTITY AVAILABLE: 100 per month according availability of product at origin
5. MINIMUM ORDER LOT: 18 MT
6. PHYSIC SAMPLES AVAILABILITY: Packet of 100 grs through SGS channel with fee charges over Client account.
7.DELIVERY TERMS:Within following 30 days after confirmation of payment instrument agree with Buyer
8. DELIVERY CONDITIONS: FOB - West Africa port or C&F - ASWP or EX-WAREHOUSE Spain
9. PRICE: To agree with Client according market rates
10. SHIPMENT DOCUMENTS FOR EXPORTATION:
a. Bill of Loading (B/L)
b. Original Invoice
c. Phytosanitary Certificate
d. Certificate of Origin
e. Packing List
f. Certificate of Inspection by SGS, ACE or similar at loading Port (Charges not included in price)
11. PAYMENT TERMS:
T/T for 30%-50% of amount agreed once confirmed order and 70%-50% balance against export documents presentation; or full operative L/C, irrevocable, confirmed, freely transferable, and payable at sight against export document presentation for the value of each partial shipment; or revolving SBLC for total value of period contract after acceptation and signature of it, or other payment propositions to consider, analyses and agree with Client.